Starting in Season 2 our resident Word Nerd, TNT Dinomight, began sharing a new vocabulary word with our listeners in every episode. Here is a running list of all the words:
Priapism [prahy-uh-piz-uh m]
1. Continuous, usually nonsexual erection of the penis.
Intergluteal Cleft [inter-gloo-tee-all] [kleft]
1. The groove between the buttocks that runs from just below the sacrum to the perineum or “the butt crack”.
1. A condition in which the foreskin of the penis cannot be pulled back past the glans.
Proletariat [proh-li-tair-ee-uh t]
1. The class of wage earners, especially those who earn their living by manual labor or who are dependent for support on daily or casual employment; the working class
1. To depart in a sudden and secret manner, especially to avoid capture and legal prosecution.
1. The cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin .
Capacious [kuh-pey-shuh s]
1. Capable of holding much; spacious or roomy:.
1. Phonetics. an unsegmentable, gliding speech sound varying continuously in phonetic quality but held to be a single sound or phoneme and identified by its apparent beginning and ending sound, as the oi- sound of toy or boil.
Sign up for Audible FREE 30 day Trial to Help Support the Show! //
Follow on Twitter // Follow on SoundCloud // Subscribe on ITunes // Listen on IHeart Radio //